- A Press Release about our BBeep paper at CHI 2019 has been published.
- Associate Prof. Yusuke Sugano joined our laboratory.
- Our paper about a sonic collision avoidance system for blind travelers and pedestrians received the best paper award at IPSJ Interaction 2019.
We are working on various research topics in the field of computer vision with a particular focus on two areas: sensing and understanding of human activities, and modeling and understanding of object appearances. Our laboratory is affiliated with two graduate schools: Graduate School of Information Science and Technology, and Graduate School of Interdisciplinary Information Studies. For more information on admission, please visit our department pages, or contact Yoichi Sato by email.
- Graduate School of Information Science and Technology
- Graduate School of Interdisciplinary Information Studies